This is a plea for a fantastic dog that right now is in isolation at Surrey SPCA. He is receiving medical treatment and needs a loving home.
See that loving face? He is such a sweetie, a gentle giant.
Here is some things that volunteer walkers had to say about him.
- He’s a lovely boy, who is pretty calm and enjoys tummy rubs and would be great for a family as he is reportedly good with everyone – kids, people, dogs, cats, etc.
- 1 year +: great puppy! What a wonderful fella! We hear there’s a lot of interest in him – so hopefully he’ll be going home soon. He walks so nicely on leash and is a happy go lucky boy. He LOVES tummy rubs
- ..he is just a lovebug
- He’s just a big, loveable, BEAR who loves to get his belly rubbed!
- He is everyone’s ‘lovebug’, and adores the attention of everyone and being with you
- 1 year +: great puppy! Playful, sweet and very gentle.. loves his pal Molly, and his walker friends. Was getting used to getting towel dried, and was accepting of it after he realized it wasn’t there to scare him. Just a lovely dog.
Just look at this beautiful face! I wish I could take him home!
You can contact Surrey Shelter at 604- 597-5655 his id tag is 208 278.
If you know anyone who can take Chubba and love him contact The Surrey Shelter.